- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Dubai Visa Charges Included
- Tourism Dirham Fee Included
- 5% VAT Charges Included
- Return Economy Class Airfare Included
No details found.
Arrive DubaiOn arrival at Dubai/Sharjah International Airport, you'll be transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival check in to the hotel and relax. Rest of the time at leisure.
Dubai City TourAfter breakfast, proceed for a half day morning city tour, viewing some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The Magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture. The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Tourists must wear appropriate clothing – trousers for men, long sleeves and a scarf for women. Open to the public only on Sundays and Thursdays. Continue to the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at the Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. Pass along the magnificent Sheikh Mohammed’s palace and then take a short break by the creek to get a glimpse of the towering skyscrapers in Deira.
Day at LeisurePost breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure for you to explore this city on your own. We highly recommend choosing from one of the optional tours available
Day at LeisurePost breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure for you to explore this city on your own. We highly recommend choosing one of the optional tours available.
DeparturePost breakfast at the hotel, check out and Transfer to Dubai / Sharjah airport on seat in coach basis for your departure flight. Important Note: The above itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice. Final Itinerary will be handed over on the day of arrival. Choice of hotel is not permitted.
- Return economy class airfare on Low-Cost Carrier (LCC) – Airlines* [Air Arabia OR Indigo OR Fly Dubai OR Spicejet OR Similar] including taxes as on 01st May 2019
- Travel Insurance as required for the package (For passengers till 60 years of age)
- Return Dubai / Sharjah Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach^ Basis
- Seat In Coach Transfer Timings – for Sharjah –
- Sharjah Airport to the hotel in Dubai Arrival Shuttle: Leaves Sharjah Airport between 0800Hrs – 0830Hrs
- Hotel in Dubai to Sharjah Airport Departure Shuttle: Leaves from Dubai towards Sharjah at 1700 Hrs – 1730 Hrs.
- *Choice of an airline not permitted
- Seat in Coach Basis transfers is operated on Fixed Timings and Schedule. For the flight arrivals and/or departures Beyond (before or after) the Seat in Coach transfer timings, passengers will be provided with private transfers at an additional cost over and above the total package price
- The seat in coach transfer timings given for Sharjah Arrival / Departure are subject to change due to operational reasons
- Ok to board charges (Will be charged additionally as $ 8/- per person, if applicable)
- Additional Cost for the Private Airport Transfers for the flight arrivals and/or departures Beyond (before or after) the Seat in Coach transfer timings.
- Tips and porter-age
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusion list
- For Infants, Ferrari world will have to be checked on case to case basis
- Infants are not allowed on Desert Safari.
No Details Found