- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Meet and Greet assistance at the airport with welcome garland
- Complimentary Balinese Sarong as a welcome gift on arrival
- Complimentary 01 bottle of Mineral Water on arrival
- Complimentary 1 Local prepaid SIM Card GSM number on arrival for each family
- Half Day Water Sports (1xJet Ski & 1xBanana Boat) at Tanjung Benoa on SIC Basis
- Complimentary 1xParasailing OR 1xFlying Fish during the water sports activities (Subject to availability due to weather conditions)
No details found.
Arrive Indonesia - BaliWelcome to Bali – Land of dreams! Upon arrival at Denpasar Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you with the transfer to your hotel in Bali. Check-in and relax. Remaining time is at leisure to explore the island on your own. Bali, an island of Indonesia, is so beautiful it will leave you speechless. Known for its unspoiled natural beauty, Bali has an immensely varied landscape, with rugged coastlines marked by pristine beaches, lush green hills and volcanoes, rice terraces and dense forests.
Full Day Kintamani Tour with Ubud Village followed by Tanah Lot Temple Tour on Private BasisPost breakfast in the hotel, you will proceed for the Full Day Kintamani Tour with Ubud Village followed by Tanah Lot Temple. The tour will start approximately at 09:00 AM. The Kintamani Tour will guide you around some of the most desirable and beautiful areas located in the northeast of Bali including incredible views of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area. While witnessing this incredible and dominating feature of Bali from this Godly position you will visit a refined selection of some of Bali's most interesting and beautiful temples and historical features including ancient carved ruins. Your tour will begin with visits to the traditional markets which offer an opportunity to purchase cheap and beautiful gold and silverware which will be practical gifts or souvenirs. Later proceed for the Ubud Village Tour. Ubud is located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. Ubud is one of the most famous villages in Bali. Ubud village offers many kinds of beautiful art, myth, and history. Then proceed for the drive to the western shore of Bali where the Tanah Lot temple is located. Tanah Lot is a Balinese Hindu Temple on the rock and it gets encircled by sea water during the high tide. The views of the sunset are mesmerizing from this location. Return to hotel post the tour and spend the overnight in Bali.
Half Day Water Sports (1 X Jet Ski & 1 X Banana Boat) at Tanjung Benoa on SIC BasisToday enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later you will be transferred to the beach at Tanjung Benoa near Nusa Dua Bali. Here you will enjoy the water sport activities. The activities included are 1 Jet Ski ride & 1 Banana Boat ride. Post this tour return to the hotel. The remaining time will be at leisure to enjoy on your own or undertake any one of the other optional tours.
Bali: Day at LeisureAfter breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure to enjoy on your own or undertake any one of the optional tours. Spend a comfortable overnight in Bali.
Bali: Day at LeisurePost enjoying breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure to enjoy the optional activities. Spend a comfortable overnight in Bali.
Bali: Day at LeisurePost enjoying breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure to enjoy the optional activities. Enjoy your last day in Bali shopping something for yourself and your loved ones back home. Spend a comfortable overnight in Bali.
Depart BaliThis morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight home. *The itinerary is tentative and subjected to change without prior notice. Final Itinerary will be handed over on the day of arrival.
- Return economy class airfare including taxes as on 25th December 2018 (June – Sept 2019 Departures)
- Return economy class airfare including taxes as on 05th May 2019 (Oct – Mar 2020 Departures)
- Travel Insurance as required for the package (For passengers till 60 years of age)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel and vice versa on a private basis
- Hotel Upgrade Option Available
- Indonesia Visa Charges
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates and Christmas & New Year travel period surcharge.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Services of Tour Manager are not included in this package
Note For Non-Block departures Ex-BOM:
- * The tentative airline offered for Non-Block departures Ex-Mumbai will be Malaysian Airlines (MH).
No Details Found